sexta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2023

A poem to Christ, to the Logos Iswara and to the Absolute, felt and written in Ramakrishna Mission, Kolkota, 1995

Oh Thou, Lord of my heart,
Wilt thou come to me
and dispel all doubts
that as a mist surround my heart?

Oh Thou, Lord of my life
Wilt thou wide open my soul
to thy currents of energy,
full of Love and Peace?

Crossing the boundaries of the Manifestation,
we walk as pilgrims of the Truth.
Master, can thou show us the way,
or are you the Way and theTruth?


Oh Christ, Christ, mantram of my soul.
Are Thou manifesting in all beings
and we just call You by different names,
or are they different manifestations of the Absolute?


Hast Thou become Jesus of Nazareth,
or do you in Jordan anointed him
and through him Thou spokest,
Thou, the Logos-Ishwara of this solar system?

Thy mistery is infinite as the eternity
I just have to surrender my self to Thee,
Absolute Truth and Being
whatever the name and form Thou usest.

Sem comentários: